Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ STRIVE+™ Isotonic Drink Mix
Order number: 103788| Size: 20 x 30g stick packs
Form validation errors
A rehydration drink that works out as hard as you do.
NUTRILITE™ STRIVE+™ Drink Mix is an experiential rehydration drink for active people.
- Women, men and Children over six years old,
- People with active life styles.
- Amateur and professional athletes
- Men and women who consume high energy daily.
- Great product for customers who have active life styles.
- Refreshing grapefruit flavour.
- Offers real hydration for vigorous exercise.
- Replaces electrolytes, sodium and potassium lost during strenuous activity.
- Provides a good alternative to soft drinks.
- Conveniently packaged in small, sample-friendly stick packs.
- Quick and easy to consume – with a choice of Isotonic or Hypotonic concentrations.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
1 sachet per day during high-intensity physical activity.
Add one stick pack to 400 ml of water for an isotonic drink. Isotonic beverages typically optimise fluid absorption and quickly replace fluids lost through sweating and supply a boost of carbohydrates for energy to the working muscles, preventing fatigue. Use for long or more intense workouts.
Add one stick pack to 500 ml of water for a hypotonic drink. Hypotonic beverages contain fluid and electrolytes with a lower carbohydrate concentration than isotonic beverages. Use for short, less-intense workouts.
Take 1 stick pack per day (when engaging in high-intensity physical activity)
Men and women engaged in high-intensity physical activity, people exercising for one hour or more, anyone who is health-conscious and wants to prevent dehydration, anyone looking for a great alternative to soft drinks.
Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Not for children under six years of age. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.