All Fabric Bleach SA8™All Fabric Bleach SA8™
Loading the player...

All Fabric Bleach SA8™

Order number: 124485| Size: 1 kg
  • Product temporarily unavailable

Boost the cleaning power of your regular wash with this versatile powder which contains oxygen bleach to remove stains, brighten whites and clean coloured fabrics (except silk and wool). It’s excellent for pre-soaking and can be used safely around the home to remove stains on mugs and teapots and to clean surfaces and tiles.

  • SA8™ All Fabric Bleach is a powerful detergent booster that will remove the toughest of stains
  • It is kind on colours because it uses an oxygen bleach, not a chlorine-based one
  • It works at all temperatures – from 20°C to 90°C
  • Used as a pre-soak, it’s extremely effective on difficult stains
  • It removes stubborn tea and coffee stains from mugs and pots and is a good all-purpose cleaner
  • With 99.5% active ingredients, it is concentrated and economical to use
  • SA8™ All Fabric Bleach contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA and all ingredients are biodegradable.

Ingredients: Sodium Percarbonate,Sodium Carbonate,Sodium Metasilicate,Pareth 25-7,Parfum


Ingredient Name  CAS # Common Name
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide 15630-89-4 Oxygen Bleach
Sodium Carbonate 497-19-8 Washing Soda
C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate 68002-97-1 Nonionic Surfactant
Fragrance Proprietary - See Fragrance
  • As a detergent booster, add 10 ml to each washing machine load. For best results, wash at 60°C or higher.
  • As a pre-soak, add 5 ml to 2 litres of hot water. Soak fabric for 30 minutes or longer and wash as normal.
  • To clean pots, fill the mug or teapot with boiling water, add 5 ml of All Fabric Bleach and allow to stand for at least an hour. Pour away solution and rinse thoroughly.
  • As an all-purpose cleaner, to wash counter tops, ceramic tiles and sinks, sprinkle dry powder on to surface, scrub with a damp cloth or sponge and then rinse.

Please be aware:

  • Do not use on wool or silk garments
  • Do not use with chlorine bleach.

DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. May intensify fire. oxidizer. Harmful if swallowed. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of each of children. Do not use on copper or aluminium.

View all products by AMWAY HOME™


Ajax error

There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.


Amway is using cookies on this website. By using this website you accept their use. Further information can be found in our Privacy and Cookie notice.