Loading the player...
Complexion Bar G&H NOURISH+™
Order number: 118112| Size: 250g/3 bars
The long-standing G&H favorite, now updated with the G&H NOURISH+ Blend is still mild and gentle to skin on face and body.
What It Does For You
- Skin feels soft, looks healthy.
- Non-drying, non-stripping formula with skin-softening moisturizers leaves skin feeling fresh and conditioned, supple and smooth.
- Maintains skin's natural moisture balance.
- Improves skin complexion.
Why You Would Like It
G&H NOURISH+ Complexion Bar removes impurities and leaves your skin feeling fresh and conditioned. Thanks to special blend of ingredients it helps maintain your skin's natural moisture balance.
It's suitable for use by the whole family.*
* Safe to use with children aged 3 and older.
Facts For You
- Special break-apart design is flexible to fit your family: everyone gets their own section—or break away one section for use on face, leave the remaining two sections together as a body bar.
- Biodegradable formula is sulfate-free and triclosan-free.
- Dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested.
G&H NOURISH+ Complexion Bar includes enriching formulas with Orange Blossom Honey, Shea Butter and Pumpkin Seed Oil.
Exclusive blend consists of:
- Orange Blossom provides nourishing moisture that hydrates and softens skin.
- Shea Butter nourishes your skin thanks to containing vitamins A, E and F known to help rebuild skin’s moisture barier.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil as an antioxidant helps protect your skin against environmental damage.
How To Use
Wet the bar, then massage in hands to create lather.
Massage lather over skin. Rinse off.
Tip: Break away one section for use on face, leave
remaining two sections together for use on body.
For better effect apply G&H NOURISH+ Hand Cream or G&H NOURISH Body Lotion.
G&H NOURISH+ Complexion Bar containes enriching formulas with Orange Blossom Honey, Shea Butter, Pumpkin Seed Oil which help nourish, comfort, and maintain healthy-looking skin.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.