Loading the player...
Starter Set iCook™
Order number: 101094| Size: 7 pieces
Form validation errors
A great introduction to the iCook Cookware VITALOK cooking method. Perfect for demonstrating a great way to cook for better nutrition.
If you're new to iCook™ Stainless Cookware, this set is a great starting point for discovering the benefits of the Vitalok cooking method. It's perfect if you want to move towards a healthier, more nutritional way of cooking.
- 1 Litre Saucepan and Lid Ideal for vegetables, fruits, egg dishes, custards, cereals, baby foods, icings, melting chocolate, preparing sauces or reheating.
- Junior Sauté Pan and Lid Useful as a small Skillet, to sauté or brown foods, or to prepare fruit and vegetable dishes.
- Senior Sauté Pan and Lid Use as a fryer or, with reduced amounts of oil, as a sauté pan. Also useful for sealing in the flavour of roasts, pieced poultry, or other cuts of meat by searing or braising without use of oils.
- Junior Dome Lid The Junior Dome Lid can be used to cook large, bulky foods such as whole chickens. It is also a base for Stack Cooking and can be used as a trivet or serving dish when inverted.
- Uses a low moisture process that locks in over 1/3rd more essentials vitamins and minerals than traditional cooking methods “Keeps what the garden gives you”
- Cookware variety gives you the right utensil for every need.“No two of us cook the same but we all cook for the same reasons”
- Provides superb heat retention and distribution
- Cleans easily - Beautiful and durable
- Heats gently, evenly
- Works beautifully on ceramic, gas, electric, and induction cooktops
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Suitable for magnetic induction
- Does not react to foods so does not impare flavour
- Helps resist to rusting, pitting and staining with proper care
- Durable quality construction that will last a lifetime with proper care
- Cookware you are proud to show!
- Easy cleaning and good looks
- Scratch resistant
- For good heat absorption
- Prevents drips and helps promote water seal
- Helps promote water seal
- Designed for comfort of use
- Protect handles from flames
- Protect fingers from heat
- For economy of storage
- Will remain cool to the touch
- Space saving, energy saving! Complete a whole meal on one burner
- Allows Pasta, shellfish or Tempura to be cooked and drained in one simple step, while still on the cooktop.
- No need to replace the entire unit. Parts available through your Amway Business Owner or the Amway office
- Product quality is key
- No-risk purchase
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.