Loading the player...
Gel Oven Cleaner AMWAY™
Order number: 0014| Size: 500 ml
Form validation errors
The unique gel formula, applied with the brush provided, clings to oven surfaces. It softens, lifts and dissolves greaseand baked-on food, you simply wipe them away.
- Quickly softens, lifts and dissolves tough, baked-on food, grease and sugar-based stains
- Non-abrasive, thick gel clings evenly to any surface, providing the necessary contact time to soften and lift thick, burned-on crust
- Easy-to-apply. Does not need heavy scrubbing, scraping or scouring
- Child resistant closure for added safety
Aqua,Sodium Hydroxide,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Tallowate,Sodium Cocoate,Magnesium Sulfate,Pareth 25-12
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name / Function|
|Sodium Hydroxide||1310-73-2||Alkalinity Agent|
|Sodium Tallowate||8052-48-0||Soap (Anionic Surfactant )|
|Xanthan Gum||11138-66-2||Thickening Agent|
|Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate||10034-99-8||Matrix Modifier|
|C10-16 Ethoxylated Alcohol, 7 EO||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
- Can be used on gas and electric enamel interiors, oven racks, barbecue, grill pans, broiler drip pans and rotisseries.
- Shake well before using. (Be sure cap is on tightly before shaking).
- Wear rubber or plastic gloves and suitable eye/face protection.
- Remove oven racks and elements.
- Place small bowl on bottom of oven interior. Pour in supply of oven cleaner.
- Apply cleaner with brush to interior of oven, coating back first, then sides, bottom and top last.
- Set racks back in oven and coat with cleaner.
- Let stand 30 minutes. (Heavily soiled areas may need reapplication).
- Wipe away jellied residue with sponge or cloth dipped in hot water.
- Rinse with cloth dipped in a water-vinegar solution, working from top to bottom.
- Never use on self-cleaning or continuous cleaning ovens.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.